Buying Januvia Florida
Order Januvia with AMEX
Buying Januvia Legally - Southampton
better than Januvia
Buy Januvia Great Britain
Herbal Januvia Online
Buy Cheap Januvia - Adelaide
Purchase Januvia Spain
Where Can I Buy Januvia
free Januvia without prescription
How to Order Januvia
buy daily Januvia
Purchase Januvia Canada
Januvia is used for treating type 2 diabetes in patients who cannot control blood sugar levels by diet and exercise alone. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines.
Use Januvia as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
An extra patient leaflet is available with Januvia . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
Take Januvia by mouth with or without food.
Continue to take Januvia even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Januvia is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor. It works by increasing the amount of insulin released by your body, and by decreasing the amount of sugar made by your body.
If you miss a dose of Januvia , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Januvia at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Januvia out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Januvia if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Januvia;
- you have type 1 diabetes;
- you have high blood ketone levels (diabetic ketoacidosis).
Some medical conditions may interact with Januvia . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Januvia . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Digoxin or sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Januvia
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Headache; nausea; runny or stuffy nose; sore throat; upper respiratory infection.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); fever or chills; red, blistered, swollen, or peeling skin.
If you have any questions about Januvia , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Januvia is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Herbal Lovastatin Online
Buying Januvia Mexico
Buying Januvia Legally - England
, Take Flexisyn Generic Can You Take Januvia
,Purchase Januvia Australia
Buy Januvia Austria
best price Januvia
Order Januvia Washington
buy cheap Januvia overnight
buy cheap Januvia buy
Buying Januvia Dakota
Buying Januvia Spain
Order Januvia Ireland
buy cheap Januvia buy
buy Januvia online now
Order Januvia Pennsylvania