Where To Order Flonase
Buy Flonase Arkansas
Buying Flonase Great Britain
Buy Natural Flonase
Order Flonase Austria
generic buy Flonase online
Buy Flonase England
Flonase is used for treatment of allergic and non-allergic nasal symptoms including congestion, sneezing, itching, and runny nose.
Use Flonase as directed by your doctor.
- You must prime the inhaler before you use it for the first time. To prime the inhaler, shake it well for 5 seconds, then pump 1 test spray into the air away from your face. Repeat this 3 more times to be sure the inhaler is fully primed.
- You will need to reprime the inhaler if you drop it or if you have not used it in more than 4 weeks. To reprime the inhaler, shake it well for 5 seconds, then pump 1 test spray into the air away from your face. Repeat this step 1 more time to be sure the inhaler is fully primed.
- Place the mouthpiece between your lips and try to rest your tongue flat, unless your doctor has told you otherwise. Your doctor may have told you to hold the inhaler 1 or 2 inches (2 or 3 centimeters) away from your open mouth or to use a special spacing device. As you start to take a slow deep breath, press the canister and mouthpiece together at exactly the same time. This will release a dose of Flonase Inhaler. Continue breathing in slowly and deeply and hold for as long as comfortable, then breathe out slowly through pursed lips or your nose. If you are using more than 1 inhalation, wait about 30 seconds. Shake the inhaler again and repeat the above steps. Keep the spray away from your eyes.
- Using Flonase at the same time each day will help you remember to use it.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Flonase is a corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammatory reactions in the nasal airway in response to allergens and irritants in the air.
If you miss a dose of Flonase, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Flonase between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Flonase out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Flonase if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Flonase .
- Use caution if you switch from an oral steroid (eg, prednisone) to Flonase. It may take several months for your body to make enough natural steroids to handle events that cause physical stress. Such events may include injury, surgery, infection, loss of blood electrolytes, or a sudden asthma attack. These may be severe and sometimes fatal. Contact your doctor right away if any of these events occur. You may need to take an oral steroid (eg, prednisone) again. Carry a card at all times that says you may need an oral steroid (eg, prednisone) if any of these events occur.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Flonase before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have not had chickenpox or measles, avoid contact with anyone who does.
- Avoid spraying in the eyes.
- Flonase should not be used in children younger than 4 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use Flonase.
- Proscar is not recommended for use in children; safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Flonase while you are pregnant. It is not known if Flonase is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Flonase , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- aches and pains; asthma symptoms; bronchitis; changes in or loss of senses of smell and taste; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; fever; flu-like symptoms (headache, tiredness, muscle aches, fever); infection of the nose and throat; nasal irritation or burning; nausea; nosebleed; runny nose; sore throat; stomach pain; vomiting.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); cataracts; growth suppression in children; hoarseness; increased pressure in the eye; infection or pain in the nose or throat; nasal septum perforation; repeated nosebleeds; voice changes.
Flonase is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buying Clarinex Cod
Purchase Flonase Scotland
buy Flonase online bestellen
, Tablets Buy Viagra Soft Tabs free Flonase without prescription
,buy Flonase online discount
Order Flonase Scotland
buy and purchase buy Flonase online
Order Flonase Finland
Price of Flonase
Buy Flonase Pennsylvania
Flonase for Children