buy generic Midamor online
buy Midamor online order
Order Online Midamor - Edinburgh
Buying Midamor Dakota
Buy Midamor Arkansas
Buying Midamor Nevada
where can i get buy Midamor online
Buy Midamor Vermont
Herbal Midamor Online
Buying Midamor Wales
Midamor (Amiloride/ Furosemide)
Midamor is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.
Use Midamor as directed by your doctor.
- Take Midamor by mouth with food.
- Midamor may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 p.m..
Drug Class and Mechanism
Midamor is a potassium-sparing diuretic. It works by making the kidneys eliminate sodium (salt) and water from the body while retaining potassium.
If you miss a dose of Midamor and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Midamor at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Midamor out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Midamor if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Midamor;
- you are taking potassium supplements or potassium-sparing diuretics (e.g., aldosterone, triamterene);
- you are unable to urinate;
- you have high blood potassium levels or kidney problems due to diabetes or other severe kidney disease.
- Midamor may cause drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Midamor with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- Lab tests, including electrolyte levels and blood pressure monitoring, may be performed while you use Midamor.
- Use Midamor with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Midamor should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Midamor while you are pregnant. It is not known if Midamor is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Midamor.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- diarrhea; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; weakness.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dry mouth; excessive thirst; slowed heart rate; unusual muscle weakness; unusual tiredness; vomiting.
Midamor is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Without Prescription Singulair
Where To Purchase Midamor
, Take Carisoprodol Overnight Delivery Buying Midamor Legally - Leeds
,Order Midamor Spain
buy cheap Midamor on line
cheap Midamor no prescription buy
Canadian generic Midamor
where can i get buy Midamor online
Order Natural Midamor
Buy Midamor US