Order Antivert Pennsylvania
buy Antivert order online
Buying Antivert Legally - Derby
Order Antivert Great Britain
Antivert Drug side effects
Purchase Antivert Belgium
Where Can i Get Antivert
Buying Antivert Legally - Southampton
where to buy Antivert
Buy Cheap Antivert - Reading
Antivert is prescribed for the management of nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Antivert may also be prescribed for the management of vertigo (a spinning sensation or a feeling that the ground is tilted) due to diseases affecting the vestibular system (the bony labyrinth of the ear, which contains the sensors that control your balance).
Use Antivert as directed by your doctor.
- For prevention of motion sickness, take Antivert at least 1 hour before activity or travel.
- Take Antivert by mouth with or without food.
- Use Antivert exactly as directed on the package, unless instructed differently by your doctor. If you are taking Antivert without a prescription, follow any warnings and precautions on the label.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Antivert is an anticholinergic. It works by blocking a chemical messenger in the brain, which helps to reduce or prevent vomiting.
If you miss a dose of Antivert and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Antivert between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Antivert out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Antivert if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Antivert;
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB).
- Antivert may cause drowsiness or blurred vision. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Antivert with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (e.g., sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Antivert; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- This product may contain tartrazine dye. This may cause an allergic reaction in some patients. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to tartrazine, ask your pharmacist if your product has tartrazine in it.
- Antivert should not be used in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Antivert while you are pregnant. It is not known if Antivert is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Antivert, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- drowsiness; dry mouth.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
If you have any questions about Antivert, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Antivert is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
Buy Fast Asleep Strips Overnight Delivery
, Buy Without Prescription Revia Buy Antivert Texas
,Purchase Antivert France
Buying Antivert with MasterCard
Purchase Natural Antivert Uk
Purchase Antivert Michigan
Antivert for Kids
Order Online Antivert - Brisbane
Antivert Really Helps
online buy Antivert prescriptions
Buying Antivert Arizona
buy daily Antivert
buy Antivert online cheap
Canadian drugs Antivert
Buying Antivert Legally - Australia