buy Dramamine online no prescription
Order Online Dramamine - Birmingham
Buying Dramamine Canada
buy Dramamine pharmacy online india
Buying Dramamine Legally - California
Dramamine is used for preventing and treating nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Dramamine as directed by your doctor.
- Dramamine may be taken with or without food.
- Use Dramamine exactly as directed on the package, unless instructed differently by your doctor. If you are taking Dramamine without a prescription, follow any warnings and precautions on the label.
- Take the first dose at least 30 minutes before activity or travel.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Dramamine is an antihistamine and anticholinergic. It works in the brain to decrease nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
If you miss a dose of Dramamine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Dramamine at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Dramamine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Dramamine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dramamine;
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB);
- you are currently taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (e.g., phenelzine) in the past 14 days;
- you are breast-feeding.
- Dramamine may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Dramamine. Using Dramamine alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking other medications that cause drowsiness (eg, sedatives, tranquilizers) while taking Dramamine. Dramamine will add to the effects of alcohol and other depressants. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines are depressants.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use Dramamine more frequently or for longer than prescribed without first checking with your doctor.
- Dramamine may cause increased sensitivity to the sun. Avoid exposure to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Dramamine. Use a sunscreen or protective clothing if you must be outside for a prolonged period.
- Do not use Dramamine with any medicine that contains diphenhydramine. Before you begin taking any new prescription or nonprescription medicine, including one used on the skin, read the ingredients to see if it also contains diphenhydramine or another similar medicine (eg, antihistamine). If it does, or if you are uncertain if it does, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use Dramamine with caution in the elderly because they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness, sedation, and lightheadedness upon standing.
- Use of Dramamine is not recommended in children younger than 2 years of age without first talking with the child's doctor. Safety and effectiveness in this age group have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Dramamine during pregnancy. Dramamine is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Dramamine.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth, throat, and nose; thickening of mucus in nose or throat.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; convulsions; decreased alertness; difficulty urinating; excessive excitability; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes; pounding in the chest; seizures; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; wheezing; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
Dramamine is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Ortho Tri-Cyclen Generic Rx
Order Dramamine Italy
, Natural Azulfidine Online Buying Dramamine Dakota
,Buying Dramamine Austria
Buying Dramamine UK
Purchase Dramamine with AMEX
Order Dramamine Georgia
Dramamine for Children
Purchase Dramamine Arizona
Dramamine Drug class
Where To Purchase Dramamine
buy Dramamine online sales
Where To Purchase Dramamine
Order Dramamine United Kingdom
buy cheap Dramamine overnight