Online Terramycin - Sydney
buy cheap Terramycin overnight
Buy Cheap Terramycin - Australia
Terramycin Side Sffects
Order Terramycin Spain
super buy cheap Terramycin
Terramycin for sale without a prescription
Purchase Terramycin Ireland
Buying Terramycin Nevada
Terramycin is a type of antibiotic called a tetracycline. It is used to treat infections with bacteria.
Use Terramycin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Terramycin by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
Take Terramycin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Terramycin.
If you also take antacids containing aluminum, calcium, or magnesium; preparations containing bismuth, iron, zinc, or sodium bicarbonate; or calcium rich foods (eg, milk, dairy products, calcium-enriched juices), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Terramycin . Check with your doctor if you have questions.
To clear up your infection completely, take Terramycin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Terramycin is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria by interfering with the production of proteins needed by the bacteria to grow. Slowing the bacteria's growth allows the body's defense mechanisms to destroy them.
If you miss a dose of Terramycin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Terramycin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Terramycin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Terramycin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Terramycin or other tetracycline antibiotics (eg, doxycycline)
- you are taking acitretin or methoxyflurane
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Terramycin . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, a stomach infection, or kidney problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Terramycin . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Acitretin or isotretinoin because side effects, such as increased pressure in the fluid surrounding the brain, may occur
- Digoxin, methotrexate, methoxyflurane, or oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Terramycin Atovaquone, lithium, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or penicillins (eg, amoxicillin) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Terramycin
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Black hairy tongue; blurred vision; bulky loose stools; diarrhea; difficulty swallowing; fever; headache; hives; hoarseness; indigestion; inflammation or redness of tongue; joint pain; loss of appetite; mouth sores; nausea; rash; sensitivity to sunlight; sore throat; stomach pain; swelling and itching of the rectum.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); infection (fever, chills, sore throat); itching; nausea; severe skin reaction to the sun; vaginal irritation or discharge; vomiting.
If you have any questions about Terramycin , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Terramycin is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Phosphatidylserine Pills
Order Online Terramycin - Belfast
, Buy Eulexin Overnight Delivery buy cheap Terramycin without a prescription
,buy buy Terramycin and other drug online
Buy Terramycin Pennsylvania
Purchase Terramycin Ireland
buy Terramycin online bestellen
Terramycin for sale
buy and purchase buy Terramycin online
Order Online Terramycin - Cardiff
where can i get buy Terramycin online
Order Terramycin England
Herbal Terramycin Online
buy cheap Terramycin online uk