Buying Torsemide Arizona
What Does Torsemide
Canadian drugs Torsemide
Torsemide Dosing in cheldren
Buy Torsemide Washington
Purchase Torsemide Belgium
Order Online Torsemide - Victoria
Purchase Natural Torsemide
how to buy Torsemide online
Canadian drugs Torsemide
Torsemide is used for the treatment of edema (swelling) associated with heart, kidney, or liver failure, or conditions when there is excess body water. It is also used alone or with other medicines to treat high blood pressure.
It may also be used to treat certain conditions as determined by your doctor, which may not be listed in the professional package insert.
Use Torsemide as directed by your doctor.
- Take Torsemide by mouth with or without food.
- Torsemide may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you also take cholestyramine, do not take it within 4 hours before or after taking Torsemide . Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- Avoid eating licorice or Korean ginseng while taking Torsemide.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Torsemide is a loop diuretic. It works by making the kidney eliminate larger amounts of electrolytes (especially sodium and potassium salts) and water than normal (diuretic effect).
If you miss a dose of Torsemide and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Torsemide between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Torsemide out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Torsemide if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Torsemide or to sulfonylureas (e.g., glyburide);
- you are unable to urinate.
Some medical conditions may interact with Torsemide . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have fluid in your abdomen, hearing impairment, diabetes mellitus, low urine output, high blood uric acid levels, a blood disorder, kidney disease, lupus, had a heart attack, are dehydrated, or have liver disease or heart failure
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Torsemide . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin) or cisplatin because the risk of temporary or permanent hearing loss may be increased
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; eg, ibuprofen, naproxen) or probenecid because they may decrease the effectiveness of Torsemide
- Chloral hydrate, digitalis (eg, digoxin), lithium, suramin because side effects may be increased by Torsemide
- Nondepolarizing muscle relaxants (eg, pancuronium) because its actions and side effects may be increased or decreased by Torsemide
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; dizziness or lightheadedness when sitting up or standing; excessive urination; headache; increased cough; nasal inflammation; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; diarrhea; dry mouth or unusual thirst; hearing loss or ringing in the ears; loss of appetite; muscle pain or cramps; rapid or irregular heartbeat; rectal bleeding; restlessness; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
If you have any questions about Torsemide , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Torsemide is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Erexor Alternative
Order Online Torsemide - Edinburgh
, Buying Inderal Cr Rx buy cheap Torsemide fedex overnight
,online buy Torsemide without prescription
Buy Natural Torsemide
Buy Torsemide Italy
Buy Torsemide UK
Buy Torsemide Alabama
Buy Natural Torsemide Online
Buy Torsemide Texas
Buying Torsemide Legally - Brisbane
buy Torsemide online store
Price of Torsemide
Torsemide Legal Help
best price for generic Torsemide