Order Colace Connecticut
Purchase Colace Texas
Buy Colace Austria
Buy Cheap Colace - California
generic Colace online
Buying Colace Mexico
Purchase Colace Florida
Order Colace Finland
Order Colace Ireland
Order Colace Texas
Colace is used for relieving occasional constipation and preventing dry, hard stools. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Colace as directed by your doctor.
- Take Colace by mouth with or without food.
- Take Colace with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Colace is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- A bowel movement usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Colace is a stool softener. It works by helping fat and water into the stool mass to soften the stool.
If you miss a dose of Colace and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Colace at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Colace out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Colace if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Colace;
- you have undiagnosed abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or appendicitis.
- The risk of loss of normal bowel function may be greater if you take Colace in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not get better within 1 week or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your doctor if you do not have a bowel movement or if you have rectal bleeding after using Colace.
- Do not take Colace with other laxatives or stool softeners, unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Colace if you experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or rectal bleeding, except under the direction of your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel movements that lasts for 2 weeks or more, check with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Colace while you are pregnant. It is not known if Colace is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Colace , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bitter taste; bloating; cramping; diarrhea; gas; irritation around the rectum; throat irritation.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) fainting; nausea; vomiting.
Colace is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Strattera Tablets
, Beconase Aq Rx Colace Medication
,Purchase Colace Mexico
Buy Colace Mexico
Buying Colace Scotland
Buying Colace Legally - Southampton
Order Online Colace - Idaho
Buy cheap Colace online
genaric buy Colace online
better than Colace
Buying Colace Wales
online buy Colace fast delivery
Colace Drug class
Buying Colace with MasterCard
cheap Colace without prescription overnight delivery
Buying Colace Dakota