Dulcolax buy online
Buy Dulcolax Arkansas
Purchase Dulcolax with AMEX
Buy Dulcolax Washington
online buy Dulcolax prescriptions
What Does Dulcolax
Another Name for Dulcolax
how to buy Dulcolax online
better than Dulcolax
Online Dulcolax - Sydney
Online Dulcolax - England
Canadian drugs Dulcolax
Dulcolax is used for relieving occasional constipation and irregularity. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Dulcolax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Dulcolax by mouth with or without food.
- Take Dulcolax with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Dulcolax is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Swallow Dulcolax whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing;
- Do not take Dulcolax within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Dulcolax is a stimulant laxative. It acts directly on the bowels, stimulating the bowel muscles to cause a bowel movement.
If you miss a dose of Dulcolax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Dulcolax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Dulcolax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Dulcolax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dulcolax;
- you have severe stomach pain; appendicitis; severe constipation; stomach, intestinal, or rectal bleeding; or intestinal blockage.
- you cannot swallow without chewing;
- you are having abdominal surgery.
- Do not use for longer than 1 week without checking with your doctor. Using Dulcolax for a long time may result in loss of normal bowel function.
- Do not take additional laxatives or stool softeners with Dulcolax unless directed by your doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement within 12 hours after use of a laxative may be a sign of a serious condition. Stop use and contact your doctor.
- If you develop nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain, stop using Dulcolax and check with your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts for 2 weeks or more, do not continue using Dulcolax . Instead, check with your doctor.
- Use Dulcolax with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Dulcolax should not be used in children younger than 6 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Dulcolax while pregnant. It is not known if Dulcolax is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding take Dulcolax , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- cramps; faintness; stomach discomfort.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
Dulcolax is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take French Red Wine Pills
, Purchase Augmentin Rx Dulcolax for Children
,buy cheap Dulcolax on line
Buying Dulcolax Pills
where to buy Dulcolax
Where Can I Buy Dulcolax
Where Can I Purchase Dulcolax
Dulcolax for Children
Order Dulcolax Pennsylvania
generic Dulcolax lowest prices
Order Dulcolax Pennsylvania
buy Dulcolax no prescription
Buy Dulcolax Connecticut