Buy Ismo Washington
Order Ismo Italy
Buy Ismo with AMEX
buy generic buy Ismo online
Order Ismo Pennsylvania
Generic Ismo online
Generic Ismo online
Order Herbal Ismo
Ismo is used to prevent angina (chest pain) caused by heart disease.
Use Ismo as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ismo by mouth with or without food.
- This medication should be taken twice daily, with the doses 7 hours apart. The first dose should preferably be taken in the morning upon waking up, unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Ismo . You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, angina attacks). If you need to stop ISMO or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ismo is is a nitrate vasodilator. It works by widening the blood vessels in the body. This reduces the workload of the heart and helps to relieve chest pain.
If you miss a dose of Ismo, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Ismo at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ismo out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Ismo if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ismo or to other nitrate medicines;
- you are also taking a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil);
- you drink alcohol.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Ismo may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Ismo.
- When you begin taking Ismo, headaches are likely to occur. Ask your doctor for instructions on ways to reduce this side effect.
- Ismo should not be used to stop an attack of angina; it is intended only for prevention of an attack.
- Ismo may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Ismo.
- Ismo should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ismo while you are pregnant. It is not known if Ismo is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Ismo, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; headache; nausea.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; fainting; numbness of an arm or leg; severe stomach pain; sharp or crushing chest pain; sudden leg pain; sudden, severe headache; sudden shortness of breath; vomiting.
Ismo is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Cheap Purchase Zyrtec D
Buy Ismo UK
alternative Ismo drug
, Purchase Cheap Zometa Rx buy Ismo pharmacy online india
,Purchase Ismo California
Buying Ismo Nevada
buy online Ismo
Medication Information Ismo
Generic Ismo india
Order Ismo Arkansas
Ismo buy online
Buying Ismo Legally - Hobart
Price of Ismo
Buy Natural Ismo Online
Purchase Ismo Texas
Order Herbal Ismo
Order Ismo Florida